We know you’re anxious to choose your tours and send in your registration form. You’ll be happy to know the wait is over! So, click on the link below, and get the process started.
We have a downloadable copy of the registration forms here on our website. However, if you wish to complete your registration and pay online, you’ll have to visit the CLC’s registration web page.
Early registration ends May 15, 2020
Also remember you must register your Cadillac or LaSalle for judging or display using the appropriate paper form or webpage. Registering for the Grand National does not automatically register your vehicle.
Yet More Current Info!
CLC Grand National Update Update
This is a reminder we have only a few spaces left on the very popular GM Assembly plan tour. Thursday’s GM tour is sold out!
Register by signing in to the CLC site, and then click on Events. On the next screen, first select the line marked EVENT REGISTRATION. Once you have completed the personal registration you can register a vehicle at the VEHICLE REGISTRATION link. There is also a link for those of you that are looking for Swap Meet or Car Corral spaces (VENDOR REGISTRATION). This link is the only one accessible to non-members.
When you start EVENT REGISTRATION you will notice some differences compared to last year. To help you out below are some tips and hints about the changes.
- There are instructions at the top of the page during the registration process, as well as extra text in relevant places in the online form. Please take the time to read those instructions.
- Due to some tours with limited availability, e.g. GM Assembly Plant Tour, the site has a timer to prevent tour seats being held for too long. This timer sometimes obscures part of the text on your screen (depending on your computer hardware). If so, just click on the X at the top, right hand corner of the timer box, to make it disappear.
- A major change is that you no longer buy meal, tour, etc., tickets or merchandise for your group at one time. Instead, each attendee has their own list of selections.
- When you start the registration be sure to select the “1. General Member” and enter or confirm your details and selections. Once your own registration is complete, you can add other attendees by clicking on “Save & Add Another Attendee”. You will then be given an opportunity to enter their details and their selection of extras. When all of your party has been added use Finalize to move to the confirmation and payment steps.
- This year’s event only accepts credit cards for payment of online registrations. If you wish to pay via check, please submit a paper form with your check.
- Not every extra selection has a cost. When you selection a session, tour or meal it will show if there is a cost and you can select the relevant ticket. Some sessions only have a single ticket but you must still select it.
- If you need to add to or change your registration later, just go back the registration link. The site will recognize that you have already registered, select Modify This Registration and then click on the small pencil icon against the name of the attendee that needs a change or additional extras. You can also delete previously purchased items, but note that, unless they are replaced by extras of a equal; or greater value, any refund will be by check, not directly to your credit card.
- For VEHICLE REGISTRATION you will need a picture of your insurance certificate available on the computer and one of the Preservation Application Form, if applicable.
Finally, if all of the above is a little overwhelming, remember that we are still processing paper forms. Remember if you register online, you’ll have the best opportunity to snag one of the remaining GM Factory Tour slots.
We hope to see you in Kansas City. Visit the Contact page of this website to contact the usual people if you have problems or questions.
We are diligently working to make your visit to the Kansas City area as pleasant and memorable as possible. We sincerely hope you will make the effort to attend the event.
Address any website issues to firstname.lastname@example.org